Bookmarks Proverbs 6:29 NLT, Matthew 24:4 NASB, Matthew 24:5 NASB, Matthew 24:6 NASB, Matthew 24:7 NASB, Exodus 16:12 NASB, Matthew 21:43 NLT, Matthew 21:44 NLT, Matthew 21:28 NASB, Matthew 21:29 NASB, Matthew 21:30 NASB, Matthew 21:31 NASB, Exodus 13:21 NASB, Exodus 13:22 NASB, Exodus 13:21 NLT, Exodus 13:22 NLT, Matthew 19:14 NASB, Matthew 16:17 NLT, Matthew 16:18 NLT, Matthew 16:19 NLT, Proverbs 4:23 NLT, Matthew 5:17 NLT, Matthew 5:18 NLT, Psalm 4:1 NLT and Psalm 4:2 NLT
WEIRD IN A “G'D” WAYEnter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it. 14But small is the gate and narrow the road that leads to life, and only a few find it. Matthew 7:13-14
- IF YOU WANT WHAT NORMAL PEOPLE HAVE, DO WHAT NORMAL PEOPLE DO.
- IF YOU WANT WHAT FEW PEOPLE HAVE, DO WHAT FEW PEOPLE DO. (Get weird.)
- DON’T THINK LIKE NORMAL PEOPLE THINK.
Don't become so well-adjusted to your culture that you fit into it without even thinking. Instead, fix your attention on G'd. You'll be changed from the inside out… Romans 12:2 MSG
WEIRD TEACHES YOU TO THINK DIFFERENTLY ABOUT:
- DON’T LIVE LIKE NORMAL PEOPLE LIVE.
TALK IT OVER
- HOW IS GOD LEADING YOU AWAY FROM NORMAL INTO THE G'D-KIND OF WEIRD?
- What are some ways you’re getting sick of being normal?
- What are some thought patterns and behaviors that would lead you towards a G'd kind of weird?
- What kind of custom weird do you feel G'd calling you to? What next step will you take this week?