No "Público" de hoje. Sobre o nascer e a morte. A ressurreição e a vida. A propósito de José Augusto Mourão (ver aqui também).
In the age of information, there is a science to everything. In a new and ineresting book called "Enchantment", a book the deals with building relationships in business, the author has a informative section on how to shake hands. [This is useful information for Rabbis, Presidents, and all official representatives of a synagogue. This is useful information for Ministers, Priests, and all official representatives of a church or congregation.]
Here is the formula (in the book he actually has a mathematic formula!):
1) Make eye contact throughout
2) Use the appropriate verbal syntax
3) Sincere smile
4) Firm grip
5) Stand at a moderate distance
6) make sure your hand is cool, dry, and smooth.
7) Use a medium level of vigor
8) Shake for no longer than 2-3 seconds
See you soon,
Rabbi Shlomo Einhorn
- Rabbi of West Side Institutional Synagogue
- Director of WINGS, a synagogue consulting group of the Orthodox Union